Gillian Trenerry (nee Mailman) is a proud Bidjara Woman and Aboriginal Entrepreneur driven by her passion for improving the lives of ATSI people through economic development and empowerment.
As the first Aboriginal Female Electrician, Gillian’s innovative approach has made her the leading business woman she is today…. a Project Manager and Director of multiple Electrical and Telecommunications Companies throughout Australia.
- Global Fiber To The Home Council Co-founder
- Fiber To The Home Council AP Founder & Chairman
- Australian President of International Society of Broadband Experts, Society for Cable Telecommunications Engineers
- Senko Advanced Components Australia Managing Director
- Startup Advisor
- Director Global Data Protection Agency Pty Ltd
- Director Simi Connect Limited
- Advises on Privacy & Data Protection Software, Education and Support Services, and the IoT, digital economy sector in Australia and abroad
Digital + Tech Advisory
- Driving digital strategy and IT management for clients in Australia and globally
- For SME / startups: Experience in web/digital, cloud/collab, infosec/IT including hosted services and general advisory
- For enterprise/government: Experience in collaboration, digital and MS 365 advisory and consulting
- Various experience in advanced technology projects, execution and management (all stages)